Celtic Reforestation employs a number of instructors capable of teaching a wide variety of courses. Courses are typically run based on demand, so if you are interested in taking a course with us, contact our office regarding upcoming dates.
For corporate training or large groups, please contact us for more information! Once we have an idea of what you’re looking for, we would be happy to create a custom plan for you and your employees. We have space available to host training; alternatively, we can arrange to come to you.
We currently offer the following courses:
- S-100 Basic Fire Suppression and Safety Course
- S-185 Fire Entrapment Avoidance and Safety Course
- Power Saw Operator (PSO)
- Pump Operator (PO)
- ATV Safety
- Bear Aware
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- S-211 Fire Weather
- S-212 Fire Communications
- S-213 Use of Bulldozers
- S-230 Single Resource Leader
- S-235 Ignition Operations
- S-241 Fire Assessment
- ICS-100 Incident Command System Orientation
- ICS-200 Incident Command System
Interested in a course not listed above? Tell us about it here!